Please DON'T do anything on Cryptonator before reading this article. Requesting a withdraw of your DogeCoins will result in your cryptocurrencies being blocked! Maybe for ever.
I don't guarantee anything and I don't take any responsibility, but if you follow my flow you have good chances of recovering about 90% of your funds.
If this article will help you recover $$$$, please consider sending me a donation to this litecoin address.
This is my experience from some weeks ago. Do some tests first, since something might have changed.
1) DON'T withdraw your DogeCoins, it will result in your withdrawal being stuck and pending for ever. In this case it's too late and I don't have any tips for you, sorry.
There are dozens of experiences and reviews stating it. Rather than a scam, it looks like Cryptonator has been abandoned and it's unmanaged and the DogeCoin wallet doesn't work, while the other wallets do. So your funds are still there, but you have to use a turnaround to withdraw them;
2) I was able to reset my password and to set a two factors authentication. It was required to do the operations below, and this step worked correctly for me, nothing got blocked. You might need to wait 24 hours after resetting everything;
3) Once you have your credentials, access the platform;
4) Convert your DogeCoins to another Cryptocurrency. I've used Litecoin because of the low commission, and I can vouch only for it, because it worked for me, but possibly also other Coins might work (I also converted a small part into Monero, but didn't try to withdraw it).
There is an hourly limit of about 200$ per hour you can exchange. Possibly you can extend this limit. I didn't try because I was afraid to block something, and because I only had limited funds, so it was fast for me.
If you have a consistent amount of money you might want to try to extend the limit at your own risk. I wouldn't risk to do anything that requires a manual action from the platform, because it might be nobody helping you in the backend;
5) Withdraw your freshly converted Litecoins to a safe external address.
The withdrawal process of Litecoin on Cryptonator worked correctly and in just a couple of minutes, probably less.
6) Repeat this process every hour, as many times as you need, depending on the amount of your funds. You can set an hourly alarm to remind you.
This was my experience to convert and withdraw DogeCoins to Litecoins on Cryptonator, avoiding the funds to get stuck and the transaction pending, I hope it will work for you too.
If it does, let me know and please send me some love and a Litecoin tip to this address!