These are the guidelines for sponsored guest posts. For non commercial guest posts please go here.
Step 1) If you are willing to publish a sponsored post on our travel platform, you are welcome to contact us to have more details, but first make sure to include in your request the following:
- One or more topic proposals;
- The web address to which you would like to link;
- Examples of previous articles you wrote.
- Your budget for our services
Step 2) After we accept your Guest/sponsored Post make sure to read and agree to the guidelines below. We consider automatically agreed the conditions below once you send us the article.
- Since we are freelancer and not a company, the prices are intended for our work to set up the article and layout. The link is for free.
- For each article we allow one single link, unless otherwise agreed;
- If we will not be paid for our work within one week, we will be authorized to delete the links, to keep the content, and to modify it as needed;
- The Author will have to provide Name, Company and Address for our internal invoice since we pay all taxes as freelancers. Failure to do so, will result in the removal of the links from the article;
- Standard term is one year unless otherwise agreed: If the article won't be renewed after the end of the term, we will keep the content published, but we will remove the links.
- Remember: article has to be informative and be written about the topic, not about the company!
- The links will respect Google and legal guidelines, and the nature of the post will be disclosed in a discreet way to our readers;
- Make sure to follow the General guidelines about content and formatting!
- The article has to be original, informative and adhere to the topic given or chosen. No spammy content please, or the article will be refused.
- The length of the article should generally be between 500 and 1500 words;
- Review your article several times before submitting it and make sure it's in correct English, that there are no typos and that you use correct punctuation;
- If the content will not be satisfactory, we will ask you to modify it before publication;
- We will choose the category that best fit the article unless otherwise agreed;
- At the beginning of each Guest Post, we will add a few lines of introduction;
- Seo Optimization and the use of keywords, naturally integrated, is very welcome, but no keyword stuffing please! A rate of 3% is more than enough, better less than more.
- It's possible to include other pertinent external links not connected in any way with the author.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the publication of a guest/sponsored post, doesn't imply that your article will be featured in our social media or on the front page.
- Provide a text document with the article, no html formatting, don't change the font or the font color. You can attach the text directly in the e-mail message;
- Each author of a Guest post (doesn't apply tor Sponsored posts) can have a short Bio with a maximum of 80 words, if they wish so. If you want your own Bio, send it along with the article. It's possible to include a link in the Bio, but only to personal pages, unless otherwise agreed in advance;
- The author will have to provide a name to be linked to the Bio;
- Provide some title suggestions, possibly using the same keywords you used in the text;
- To optimize the SEO of the article and your benefit, we suggest you to provide us a meta description of 140-250 characters (it will appear in google search) and 5 to 15 comma separated keywords to put in the meta keywords;
- Include photos as specified below.
- Photos need to be in context, beautiful and personally owned, or to have a Creative Common license or to receive the authorization from the author.
- If you don't have any picture, use the advanced search of Flickr selecting: "Only search within Creative Commons-licensed content" > Find content to use commercially.
- Copy also the link to the profile or website of the photographer, so that we can link to him in the photo credits;
- Provide also captions for the photos.
- We will do ourselves style, headers and photo layout, to avoid confusion and loss of time for both.
For any other question, please contact us.